Monday, August 29, 2011

Where to find Foxbean Laboratories products

Busty Village Mall has recently undergone some changes, and in the process, the Foxbean Laboratories store has gone away. I hope that will change very soon--but if you wish to purchase Foxbean's Nadine 1.5 prim breasts, there is a vendor at Amazon Designs.

I am exceedingly grateful to AndromedaStJohn Aeon for having that vendor in her store--thank you!

UPDATE: It indeed changed very soon. The Foxbean Laboratories store in the Busty Village Mall is back, and I've updated the SLURL on the right hand side of the page here. Thank you, Foxbean; I owe you more than I can ever repay.

1 comment:

Hayley Spore said...

I knew you'd come through, Melissa! Thanks for finding that, it would really be a shame if the Nadines disappeared off the grid.