Friday, June 19, 2009

A Sudden Seeming Burst of Popularity

I wandered over to my Flickr page yesterday and was astonished. It showed hundreds, as in several hundred, of views of my photos that day. I was kind of pleased--maybe a bunch of people had decided to take a look--but also a little worried--maybe one person had decided to take a lot of looks.

Well... today I went back, and apparently it was a fluke. Just twelve views yesterday, none the day before, and apparently none so far today. Curious.

UPDATE: The plot thickens. A photo I took of a friend meditating on Whimsy shows 29 views yesterday, when the summary graph says nobody viewed any of my photos. Curiouser and curiouser!

UPDATE: Poof! It's back... June 18th, 376 views. I wonder why there would be such a spike? (And if I look tomorrow, will it still be there?)

No comments: