Saturday, June 13, 2009

Art Comes from Behind

Tymmerie Thorne's exhibit of the "nekkid but tasteful butt pics" is now up at the Ghambt Gallery, and will be there through June 30th.

I was fortunate enough to be present for part of the Opening Reception. There was quite a variety of images from some very good photographers, and I met a great many wonderful people. Embarrassing moment: I had wandered to the second floor to look at the photos, and suddenly noticed Crap Mariner relaxing on a couch. Surprised, I blurted out "Oh, Crap!"

A moment later, blushing furiously, I assured Crap that I was honored to finally meet him (what personal pronouns do you use for a robot?). Crap was gracious, but I suspect I won't let myself live it down.

UPDATE: Do go, and get the notecard available at the gallery—it has a brief description (sigh... I should watch my choice of words) of the exhibit and a list of the URLs of the bloggers who participated, so that after you've seen the images, you have a lot of good reading ahead of you.

1 comment:

R. said...

Now now now. I'm just me.

-ls/cm