Saturday, June 06, 2009

Do I dare to eat a peach?

Marnix Malifozik is a gentleman I had the good fortune to meet one day when he was up either way too late or way too early, exploring Whimsy. If you don't read his blog, give it a look.

He's set out to start a meme, and it's caught the eye of Hamlet Au. The meme: "nekkid but tasteful butt pics". A fair number of people have helped spread the meme by posting photos of the specified sort.

So... should I do it? I'm not sure.

P.S. If Wikipedia is to be believed about this (and since it's not a controversial matter, I would tend to do so), the classic Allman Brothers album's title is not a reference to Prufrock. (When I chose the title, the question occurred to me.)

P.P.S. Perhaps Codebastard Redgrave, maximally callipygous resident of SL, will take note of the nascent meme and also participate.

No comments: