Monday, August 04, 2008

Wishful thinking

I may have mentioned a time or two that I'd love to have a good giantess avatar, where good means that I could make it resemble my current avatar aside from scale (I would want to be able to avoid having compromises forced on me, e.g. not to have to shorten torso length to get the leg length I want), and that animations and movement would work on it as they do on the stock avatar (just because you're a giantess doesn't mean you shouldn't have a sexy walk!), as would clothing. (Those last two would probably require that limits on the stock avatar be removed; Gentle Reader, please consider voting for VWR-1258.)

I kind of envy this cheerleader...


Sometimes, though, it would be nice to be larger still...


Then there are still other times... sigh.

No comments: