Saturday, March 01, 2008

WM Dragons Temple... oh, my!

My current graphics capabilities don't permit me to do places in SL justice, so I must try to get things across purely with text.

I happened to get an announcement that brought me to the WM Dragons Temple sim. It is a beautiful and wondrous place, topped by the opulent and gorgeously detailed Dragon's Temple, all teal and gold brickwork with dragons on the walls reminiscent of pictures I've seen of Babylonian or Sumerian relief figures. At the top there is a variety of clothing for sale, including some amazing gowns, and some SF-oriented clothing... but by far the best are the "dragon's eggs", eggs on stands very reminiscent of Faberge eggs, but very different because no Faberge egg ever gave birth to cute little dragons that fly around!

Photos to come when I can do them up as the place deserves. Do not miss it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It certainly looks an interesting place. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/danbutch24/3beef34f.jpg
One that certainly warrants exploring properly at some point.