Sunday, March 16, 2008

Aloha, Pele

I couldn't make it to the "Aloha, Pele" party... but I had to come see Pele once more, so late last night I signed on and asked for home.

I set the sky to midnight. I don't remember the sky being so brilliantly starry... is it Windlight, or is it that the graphics card I'm stuck with for a while displays the sky less subtly, and thus in a way more strikingly? I have no idea, but the effect was dramatic. I looked around and flew to the temple. Would that I had a maile lei or `ohelo branches to give to Madame Pele, but all I could do is say "Aloha" and express my hope to see her manifest on Cheyenne's new island.

By then I was starting to lose my composure, and I had a lot to do today, so I called it an evening.

It's been glorious, and I am sure that with Cheyenne and Sweetie's talents, what is to come will be even more so.

No comments: