Tuesday, December 04, 2007

LeZoo

A dear friend gave me a landmark for LeZoo. Francophones are probably cringing at that bit of franglais, but I don't think people would be willing to type "Le Jardin Zoologique" when searching for the sim...

It's an interesting place, with large sunken exhibits where the animals can be seen, and underground caves that I've yet to explore. If you wish, you can take a tour in a small car.

Clothing shops line the edge of the area, and opposite the entrance is a building that at first I thought was a church... maybe it is a temple to fashion, as it's the new Second Style headquarters. At one corner there's a prop Second Style cover and poseball, so that you can put yourself on the cover. It's probably as close as I'll ever come, so I succumbed to temptation:



Hmm... they could put a transparent object in front with the lettering so one could model dresses, but positioning would probably be a lot trickier.

No comments: