Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm "it"...

...not to be confused with Clara Bow.

Raul Crimson has tagged me. Here are the meme's rules:
  1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
  3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I propagate neither chain letters nor memes, so I'm going to violate rules three and four, but here's (2), which implies having completed (1):
  • I cry at the drop of a hat when reading, listening to music, or watching movies.
  • I had the privilege of meeting Admiral Grace Murray Hopper. Alas, I didn't get one of her "nanoseconds".
  • I'm stereo blind. 3-D glasses are wasted on me.
  • I'm a terrible pack rat, and disorganized. (One look at my inventory would show that.)
  • I never willingly use Microsoft Windows.
  • I have significant coupling between my ring finger and pinky. Fortunately, I know better than to pull a Schumann. Unfortunately, I'll never be as talented as Schumann.
  • Languages, both human and programming, fascinate me.
  • Fall, or autumn if you're outside the US, is my favorite season.

1 comment:

Raul Crimson said...

Hey, thanks for sharing this, Melissa, i'm too a "cryer" so my totally understanding :-)