Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Black Dress


I always seem to come back to the black dress, little or otherwise. Maybe it's from watching Breakfast at Tiffany's; who can forget Audrey Hepburn in that wonderful dress? I know I can't... so when Lemania Indigo came out with, as she puts it, THE DRESS, I snatched it up. I'm still looking for pearls and a tiara, which shows that I, to my shame, was unaware of Ms. Indigo's blog until I started writing this very entry, as she mentions where to find them.

Even so, I'm delighted with the results.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Am I seeing this wrong or does your second life character have gigantic tits?

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

No, you're not seeing it wrong.

Andrew said...

Well in that case:

HAHA OH WOW

From this day forward I shall become a follower to this blog.

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

Thank you! I hope you enjoy the blog.