Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Romance Bridge



If you want to take someone special somewhere special, please consider the Romance Bridge at Serenity Falls. (I promise that when next I'm in SL, I'll verify the name and add the location... please, LL, get search working again!)

It's a beautiful, vine-covered bridge where dolphins cavort... but better I should show you. Here are pictures of it, and of Mordecai and me there.

P.S. Honesty compels me to mention that I stumbled upon it purely by fortunate accident. What I was looking for was something more wintry... not that I'm complaining. The people at Creative Fantasy do amazing work.

1 comment:

Mordecai Scaggs said...

I can only concur with your telling of that time spent together, and wholeheartedly agree! Thank you my love for such a lovely day in a lovely setting. Yes, readers, take someone special by the hand and lead them to stand, pon Romance Bridge.