Saturday, December 16, 2006

Melissa Evolving


As I've written before, I'm the sort who is attached to my avatar, and I don't really change it on a whim. That said, it struck me that I should take a look at how I have changed so far in SL.

First, we see the photo I first used
with this blog. Generic skin, and I think I hadn't discovered prim hair yet. Pale lipstick, or maybe I'm not wearing any at all. Minimal eye makeup.



Next, I'm headed for the ceilidh... or however it's spelled. By now, I've discovered prim hair... or have I? and the Vanilla Rose skin is in place...or is it?







A little bit more dramatic lighting and a black dress later, and I've definitely got the Vanilla Rose skin on.







Finally, a photo taken today (making use of Celebrity Trollop's advice--thank you again!). Paris Athletic Light skin adds to the effect. (It's grown on me ... uh, maybe I shouldn't have used that phrase... to the extent that I am leaving the color as is. I like it very much.) Oh, yes... don't forget the cleavage.

I think I'm getting there.

2 comments:

Mordecai Scaggs said...

You certainly do suit that skin! I have loved you from the first, and seen you grow into such an amazing avatar! Omg you redefine beauty in both worlds! You are yourself a work of digital art.

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

Thank you, my dear.