Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"...and dreamt me some tremulous dreams..."

It's been a while since I've had a dream I really remember, but I've had some SL dreams since the last one I mentioned here.

In one, I remember seeing myself in a sweater and noticing that
  1. It seemed a bit chilly.
  2. The rendering of the sweater was more realistic than I recalled seeing in SL.
Before I could find out how it was done, I woke up.

This morning, I had a strange dream during a nap. I could see IMs appearing before my eyes, but knew I wasn't online, so I must be dreaming... but I still felt that I should respond to them somehow.

I have no idea what it means.

P.S. The title is a quote from the immortal (but, alas, no longer among us) Lord Buckley's monologue "God's Own Drunk." If you've not experienced his work, I hope you'll check it out.

2 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

LIFE JUST GOOD

Mordecai Scaggs said...

I shall look up the poet, dear, as you always give me pointers to improve my cultural knowledge. What I will say, though, is that my real SL dream is you :)