Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It doesn't hurt to ask

Recently I came across a store that had gowns that reminded me a bit of the gloriously ornate works of the late, lamented Crystal Queendom. It was a sad memory, first because the store is no longer in SL, and second because I could not wear the vast majority of those glorious dresses.

I created a notecard saying how beautiful the gowns in the store are, and that I very much hoped that the designer would consider supporting busty SL avatars.

Yesterday, I got an IM in reply. The designer said she would keep my request in mind. Not a commitment, but a pleasure to receive--courteous and enough to give me hope, a thing that's hard to come by sometimes.

So, if you come across a similarly wonderful clothing store that doesn't currently support the busty SL avater, do consider sending the designer a brief, courteous message asking that he or she consider supporting prim/mesh breast users in the future. It doesn't hurt to ask.

No comments: