Monday, November 05, 2012

"Help me get my feet back on the ground..."



So now in the post-invisiprim shoe world, you put on the "shoe" which often seems to be there mostly to distort your feet appropriately for the shoe, attach prims that show most of the real appearance of the shoe, and then wear an alpha layer that hides part of or all of your foot (and maybe your ankle as well). The results are beautiful...

...and, if you look too closely or from a low POV, they wreck verisimilitude, because you'll see yourself hovering above the ground. At least I do.

Am I doing something wrong, or forgetting something? Please let me know in comments!

1 comment:

ameira_loire said...

In firestorm on the 'quick preferences' panel you should find an adjustment labeled "height offset.' Try playing with that a bit. It may help.