Friday, June 03, 2011

Formal Night at Bosom Buddies

One of the things I enjoy most in Second Life is Formal Night at Bosom Buddies. I don't have photos from it; for those you definitely want to visit Aliecia Lionheart's blog Happenings of a Busty Second Life Dancer.

Bosom Buddies has other theme nights, but this one is special. Go and you will see a huge room full of beautiful, well-endowed women impeccably dressed. (There's a contest for best-dressed. Two, actually; one for employees and one for everyone else. It is very hard to decide who to vote for.) It motivates me, and I'm sure everyone else, to do better. Last but not least, I get a really good laugh at the thought of this going on in the face of the fizzling out of a certain blog. To borrow a couplet from a song that didn't make it into Fiddler on the Roof, "gone they are--we're still here!"

Don't miss Formal Night.

UPDATE: Shame on me for not saying when it is. Formal Night is Sunday, 6-8 p.m. SL time.

No comments: