Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm flattered!

Emerald Wynn over at Emerald's Eyes has an interesting little graphic on her blog pointing to a web site, I Write Like, that will analyze text and tell you what famous author it thinks the text resembles. It says she writes like Stephen King (though her subject matter isn't macabre--I would guess the site just checks grammar and the like). I couldn't resist, and here are the results, after feeding it the text of "The Bathycolpian Ambassadress":


I write like
Cory Doctorow
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

I'm flattered! (Now, to fiddle with the HTML to make it fit in the right-hand column...)

1 comment:

Maggie Bluxome said...

I tried this as well. My Links Updated post said I was Cory Doctorow.

My White Top by Ravishing Racks post said I was Stephen King.

Not sure how this algorithm works. ;)