Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Laughing Academy

Antiquity Township is a beautiful 1800's era sim that I was totally unaware of until I got word of The Laughing Academy. I'll have to explore the sim further when I can.

The Laughing Academy is a clothing (and other things--they have some lovely eyes and shoes) store. It's new, so the inventory is not extensive, but it is strongly reminiscent of the motto of the great Karl Friedrich Gauss: pauca sed matura (few, but ripe), for the detail of the gowns is exquisite.

Even if gowns are of no use to you, I urge you to visit if only to see inside the beautiful house that holds the store. It is a marvel of Victorian decor.

UPDATE: Oops! The Laughing Academy has been around almost a month; just goes to show, as Cheyenne would say, this is so not a fashion blog.

No comments: