Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another bell, or perhaps whisle

I was reading October Hush's fine blog, and noticed that it features a selection of music one could play. There's a free service, playlist.com, that lets you create such a thing and embed it on your web site, and her blog takes advantage of it.

So... I've decided to do it, too. (It's down at the bottom of the page; it was too wide to fit down the right hand side.) I will follow her wise choice to have it default to not play; if there's anything more irritating than the <blink> tag, it's sound that starts playing when you arrive at a web site. Even if it's pleasant sound, it's a bother--you may already be listening to something, or trying to keep from waking someone up, and you end up fumbling for the !@#%! off button!

I hope you enjoy the music; it does kind of indicate my leanings toward the mellow, if not downright melancholy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh interesting.
At a glance I approve of the "It doesn't matter" one as I like it and I have the album that it is from. :)