Monday, May 26, 2008

"I've kicked the habit/shed my skin..."

For nearly a year and a half I've worn the Paris Athletic Light skin. It's very nice, and I couldn't pass up the abs. (I guess it's as I've said in the past--the RL mindset carries over into SL for me when it comes to appearance. I can change it totally at a whim, but I don't.)

I couldn't pass this (NSFW) up, though: "Honey-Freckled Harmony" from Soft Touch is gorgeous. and at least at the time of the Fabulously
Free in SL post, on sale with some other items in a box for just L$5. I bought another at regular price--anyone who does that kind of work deserves support, and besides, I wanted darker lipstick.

For comparison, first, here's the picture I currently use with my profile here on Blogger, at a reasonble size to see detail, with Paris Athletic Light:


And here's a picture I took with the Honey-Freckled Harmony:


I've changed my mind about the lipstick; I like it fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, interesting. They both look great tbh.
I think though that they both need to be seen side by side in exactly the same pose, lighting etc to be able to compare which looks better on you.