Monday, May 07, 2007

I am interviewed!

I got an IM yesterday from Voodoo Buwan. He'd seen my flickr page and read my blog; would I like to be interviewed for the SL Newspaper?

Would I? You bet!

So... today he came by my humble (but charming; Cheyenne does wonderful work) abode and interviewed me. Based on what he told me, I hope the result will appear in the next day or so. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

UPDATE: Things move quickly in SL and on the Internet; the interview is up in the "Daily News" section of the SL Newspaper. I'm tempted not to give a direct link, to heavily encourage you to read the whole paper, but for posterity's sake, in case it should scroll off that section, the interview can be made to appear on a page by itself, along with comments, which so far have been positive (or have teased Mr. Buwan about the joys of interviewing large-breasted women).

UPDATE #2: Welcome, SL Newspaper readers! Google Analytics showed a gratifying rise in readership yesterday. I hope that you enjoy my meanderings.

No comments: