Friday, April 10, 2009

Poetik Velvets


I've been away a couple of weekends, and hence haven't been in SL much. I hope that will change for a while.

I decided to go exploring and went to some of the places New World Notes listed as most-photographed on Koinup. The most curious one was Poetik Velvets.

I am not sure why it's so named. You arrive and find yourself on hills reminiscent of the stripes on mattresses, with clumps of ghostly kitchen utensils sprouting all over. I'd call it "Spatula City," with apologies to Weird Al. Not to give the wrong impression; at midnight, it's gorgeous, the trees alight with glowing leaves.

I didn't have much time to explore, but I did get in one photo. Do pay the sim a visit.

PS: OK, for those who peeked at the full image, I got in one photo worth showing.

No comments: