Friday, April 24, 2009

Spindly? Not at all...

It's strange. In SL, one's shape is trivially (at least in comparison with RL!) tweakable. One's appearance is more like an outfit than one's self.

I know that. But I don't act that way. Concern about appearance follows me into SL, and so I felt oddly reassured by this article from chinaSMACK:
Recently, a beautiful girl with beautiful legs from Beijing Sport University has exploded with popularity on Taiwan, Singapore, and other Chinese internet websites. According to reports, 1.78 meter tall Beijing Sport University student Kong Yansong was recently selected by netizens as the winner of a beautiful legs competition, her biggest characteristic being her pair of extremely slender and beautiful legs.
So... with Joe Tex's words echoing in my head, I laugh at my silliness and move on.

No comments: