Saturday, September 23, 2006

Virtual Brushes with Celebrity

From this afternoon's (OK, at 11:00 a.m. SLT) GeekBrief meetup. To my right (your left) is a gentleman with the Mobile Computing Authority podcast (to which I'll subscribe, though it will just mean that much more hardware to lust after); to my left (your right) is the one and only Cali Lewis of GeekBrief.TV. If you don't subscribe to it, do so right away, and for that matter check out episode 34 of Inside the Net, in which Leo Laporte interviews her.

Sigh. I guess I can understand "Cali Lewis" being a more "geeky" name, but "Luria Petrucci" is just beautiful. No way around it.

UPDATE: short-term memory failed me. The gentleman here isn't the one from Mobile Computing Authority. As they say in the programming biz, I suffered from an off-by-one error; he's just off-screen. Sorry about that.

No comments: