Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I guess we're wired this way...

If we're told we can't have something, it makes us want it. It worked that way for Eve (but let's not get into the Problem of Evil right now, OK?), and it's working that way for me tonight.

SL has been upgraded to 1.12.1 (with a new Linux client--whee!), but there was a glitch that they're working on even as I type, so they have limited logins while they fix things.

Had all gone well, I'd have perhaps signed on for a little bit, and then crashed for the night to get back on early in the morning when lag is less... but as it is, I've been sitting around watching the SL blog for a couple of hours, and wil now have to force myself to get up and go to sleep.

Not much I can do save snicker at my behavior and go crash. Silly me.

No comments: