Monday, December 24, 2012

Taking the plunge

I have bought a set of Lolas! Tango mesh breasts. I have yet to try them out--I have but taken the parts out of the box they came in and looked at the user manual (which comes in English and Spanish versions).

The Tango mesh breasts, like some other breasts, have two clothing layers, here called "top" and "bra". Apparently applicators for Tangos require a multi-step process:
  1. Wear the applicator.
  2. Click on the breasts and select the clothing layer to which you wish to apply the texture.
  3. Click on the applicator to actually apply the texture.
rather than the more usual method of simply wearing the applicator. In the past I have been able to use a Lolas! applicator despite not wearing Lolas! breasts at the time, with some texture adjustment afterwards, but no more. I fear what this might mean if newcomers to breast attachment-friendly clothing devote their efforts solely to Tango.

I will experiment with the Tango breasts and put up some photos. There are some things I'd like to try out.

No comments: