Thursday, March 01, 2012

"I feel happy! I feel happy!"

I noticed in one of Emilly's posts on The Train Wreck Love Life a reference to a web site I'd not heard of, urlai.com. It's a site that lets you enter the URL of a web site and then displays an "analysis" of that site.

I succumbed to temptation. According to that site, "vidasegunda.blogspot.com is probably written by a female somewhere between 51-65 years old. The writing style is personal and happy most of the time." Whoa... I guess I am happy, at least among the sites they've been handed: "vidasegunda.blogspot.com is the 11th most happy blog of 582 ranked." Good thing I wasn't blogging during my teen angst years back in the early Pleistocene.

UPDATE: apparently as I keep writing, things fluctuate. Now it thinks that I'm between 26 and 35, and I've gone way down in the happiness rank, 123 out of 586. I'll peek every so often... but I won't keep writing about it. :)

No comments: