Friday, March 09, 2012

Change of pace

Every so often you decide to rearrange things, and I decided to do a little of that to the blog, or at least put up new wallpaper and change the painting over the mantelpiece. I'll update my profile photo soon, too. (Actually, that's what nudged me over the edge. A while back Crap Mariner pointed out problems with a profile photo leaning towards orange, and while I dearly love that picture I took by Minoan firelight, it is very orange. So I said to myself "Self, you should change that--and why not redo the blog a bit while you're at it?"

I hope it meets with your approval. I toyed with Scriptina, but kept my tilt towards simple elegance in type.

7 comments:

Kaseido said...

Love the new site look - and fond as I was of the Minoan association, the new header is absolutely gorgeous, both in overall design and your style. The Zettai Ryouiki look suits you!

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

Thank you--for the compliments, and for inducing me to spend some time with the TV Tropes site looking up Zettai Ryouiki and following links around. I've bought some more socks... I want to be Grade A. :)

Kaseido said...

Ahh, Google multiple account fail - and after 3 tries at the captcha, too. Sigh!

I disclaim all liability for days lost to TV Tropes! :)

My dear, you are *always* Grade A!

Maggie Bluxome said...

Change it good! :)

Maggie Bluxome said...

Ok, was suppose to be "Change is good" but my fingers got lost.

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

No problem... (actually, I thought it might have been a Devo reference :))

Eira Kalil said...

The red theme you chose is very relaxing for the eyes, I like it :).