Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I swear this is not a fashion blog, but...

...alas, it seems that I don't have much time to do anything but look around at a few of the endless list of places that show up if you join the Fashion Consolidated group, or that appear on Fabulously Free in SL. I hope that will change.

In any case, even though I swear that this is so not a fashion blog...

Eclectic Eclipse: if you want gloriously ornate gowns, this is on the list of places to go, along with Nicky Ree and the Crystal Queendom. (And RFyre, and.. if you know of others, I'd love to hear of them!) I'm a sucker for the Borealis gown.

Lemania Indigo: original works and clothing inspired by the glamour queens of the movies. I succumbed to the Gloria Swanson-inspired gown. I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille...

No comments: