Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chakryn Forest

After reading about Natalia's experiences in Chakryn Forest, I had to go exploring.

Chakryn Forest is every bit as lovely as Natalia describes it: lush, green, and sun-dappled. A strange vortex hovers at one spot...


Alas, work took me away before I could visit the treehouse... but I will be back. I want to lie in the grass and listen to Pink Floyd's "Grantchester Meadows" until I am totally mellowed out.

Chakryn Forest is, like "Heaven in SL," a trompe l'oeil sort of
environment (there aren't rectangular forests in RL, are there?), though light-years past what I saw in "Heaven in SL" at the time. It's surrounded by water... and, to show off the results of the new graphics card, I can't resist adding a photo, though yet again to get the real effect of the waves and the shifting images of things underwater, you need video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks a great place to visit. :)