Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Return to Chakryn Forest

I went back for a bit to see the forest by night... and in a way, I failed, because the wonderful filtered sunbeams are present whatever virtual time one's client is set to. That said, the mysterious vortex does benefit:


I do wonder about one thing, though. The forest is quite laden with effects--and I think it shows up bugs in rendering or perhaps in graphics drivers. Try taking a picture at midnight by the lovely running water, and you'll find your avatar looks as though it's developed many holes. I did manage to get photos that pleased me:


I still haven't made it to the treehouse!

P.S. Honest, I wasn't trying for forced perspective; the bench showing up by my ankles is purely an oversight on my part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That photo of you is abolutely amazing. You look so beautiful. This is my new wallpaper.