Sunday, March 06, 2011

Bodice Ancient Clothing--has it disappeared, or just moved?

I'm looking to increase my wardrobe of Minoan clothing--wonderful as RFyre's Ondami dress is, variety is a good thing. In my search I came across some items from Bodice Ancient Clothing that looked promising. I peeked at the SLURL (I don't have my browser set up to deal with those yet), entered the coordinates... and teleported, as the song goes, "way up in the middle of the air". Thank goodness Firestorm has a one-button "TP me back!" function.

So... SL Marketplace data are at best old; at worst, the store's gone. If you know what happened to Bodice Ancient Clothing, I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Mona Eberhardt said...

Well, the sim is no more. However, the store still exists on SL Marketplace. I hope this helps.