Sunday, February 01, 2009

Supersize Me! revisited

I was talking with Cheyenne and Sweetie when they were adding still more flora to Whimsy, and they wanted to see the "Supersize Me!" AO. I tried it without the shape--at least my hair and shoes would still fit--and it wasn't bad. I'm fine with being really slender, just not anorexic.

Aside from the walk and some funky standing poses, it was fun. Something about the way it's done fakes out the physics engine; had I officially been twelve feet tall, I shouldn't be able to get in the door of my home, but I was able to. I was able to wear the edited 3.5 meter version of Goldie Locks' "Jordan" hair without having hair underground.

Sweetie took a picture of us (I will have to go back to check whether the "Earth Ro-Man" of the infamous movie Robot Monster, in which the evil aliens were guys in gorilla suits with deep sea diving helmets, was in the photo); I'll ask if it's OK to put it here. In the meantime, here's a photo I took later on by the entrance to my place so you can get an idea of scale.

No comments: