Sunday, January 20, 2008

Black Swan

A friend invited me to a sim he said was amazing. I teleported... and found myself hundreds of meters in the air, in what seemed to be a sim-sized skybox inspired by the intro to The Twilight Zone. I kept hearing Rod Serling in my head along with the eerie sounds that actually played, and kept trying to find the "path" the title bar alluded to.

All right, I thought, I'll look for the edges... and eventually found myself falling. The scene in which I found myself had strange, small stretches of what appeared to be volcanic rock newly emerged from the sea, a giant skeleton mostly buried in a lava pit. A path of sorts connected the regions...


...and enormous statues dominated the landscape.


Black Swan is a Rezzable product; Dusan Writer has a very good article about it.

No comments: