Saturday, October 10, 2009

Now what?

Susyn Stenvaag just asked me a very good question indeed: I've joined the group; now what?

I don't have an answer right now. I was hoping, and still hope, for sheer force of numbers to show that there's a market for prim breast versions of mainstream SL fashion.

So, what to do? Maybe a T-shirt, or a piece of jewelry to wear to show you support the cause? (Not a ribbon--are there any colors that aren't taken?) A petition? Asking you to help spread the word?

I have a free weekend for once (yay!) and so I will put together that notecard--I will have the time to make it short, a la Pascal.

I'd greatly appreciate suggestions.

2 comments:

Maggie Bluxome said...

Thoughts on how to reach out to non-prim breast clothiers still plague me. My only idea was by brute force; send them a notecard. *shrug*

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

I think that clothiers, or vendors in general, would expect to receive IMs or notecards; given the way IM queues can fill up, I've often seen comments in profiles specifically asking for notecards.

That is brute force, though. Perhaps the thing to do is to inquire with mainstream fashion bloggers. I can't say for sure that they're extremely widely read, but they're certainly more widely read than my blog!