Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mammatus Mall

It's been way too long since I've been there.

eCorp! has over a dozen new tops with prim breasts. I had to cringe at one (electrician's tape?! Maybe it's a Wendy O. Williams tribute...), but the others are very nice.

Remember the Dangerous Designs outfits with prim breasts I wrote about a while back? They have a shop in the mall featuring those.

Of course, while you're there, don't overlook Icon Allen's shop, the impressive custom work of Greyskin Labs, and last but far from least, Foxbean Laboratories.

UPDATE: As requested, a SLURL (this is for the center of the mall, lest I appear to play favorites): Mammatus Mall.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

toss a SLURL at us?

and, Melissa, I'd love to meet you sometime!

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

I'd love to meet you, too. It's a joy to read your blog, and talking to you in person (in avatar?) could be no less.