Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Plea for Collaboration

If you've read this blog for very long, you may have read one of my posts in praise of the amazing gowns for sale at The Crystal Queendom. Ornate, exquisitely detailed, and impossibly beautiful. I shudder to think how much you'd pay in real life for a dress with a fraction of the work that goes into a Crystal Queendom gown.

I just came back from looking around the Crystal Queendom store--it's moved a couple of times, and its latest incarnation is as glamorous as the previous ones, while keeping the attention on the dresses where it belongs--and I have a request: please, Ms. Yiyuan, consider collaborating with one of the clothiers who make lovely dresses for those of us who use prim breasts so that we might take full advantage of your exquisite work. If such a clothier (I'd suggest the folks at Nanami) could make and sell textures and appliers that work with Crystal Queendom gowns, I know that I for one would spend way too many L$ at both establishments.

UPDATE: Knowing better than to think Ms. Yiyuan reads my blog, I've sent her a notecard with my request. Time to hope. (Gosh, it's hard to type with fingers crossed...)

UPDATE: There's now an SLURL to follow; if, like me, you don't have that set up, we're talking Tranquil Dreams II (156, 179. 41). I also urge you to look at the results of searching for "Crystal Queendom" on flickr.

No comments: