Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Preview

Last night Janey Vansant asked me if I'd like a preview of a new outfit... I said something to the effect of "Yes, I'd love to see it"... and suddenly SL asked me, would I like to accept an item into my inventory? Um, yes... I wasn't expecting that! I thanked Janey, and asked if I could put up a photo. Yes, came the reply, as long as I make clear that it's not yet for sale. I agreed... so, here is something to look forward to when it becomes generally available from Ms. Vansant:


The skirt will be a bit more modest for those of you who don't share my predilection for legs as long as SL permits.

P.S. Those are bird of paradise flowers, and the photo was taken in Whimsy. (If you've not been to Whimsy, why not? It's gorgeous, and the hummingbirds aren't that dangerous...)

No comments: