Thursday, July 01, 2010

Cutting loose


I decided to take a break from my usual mode of dress, starting with the hair. Off with Goldie Locks' elegant Aphrodite, on with a wonderfully outrageous mohawk from Digit Darkes, and so on. I couldn't resist half the Nanami outfit. (OTOH, my resistance for tops cropped way too short is very high indeed, so I went with a turtleneck and lace.)

I feel guilty about this photo on a couple of counts: first, it seems less than nice to take a picture in a store one hasn't bought anything from--but it was a great backdrop, and if you search for "city" or "urban", you'd be amazed at how full the results are of "dark urban roleplay", which I want to avoid, thanks... Second, I'd have sworn that I'd asked for high resolution. Are we back to those settings not being remembered? I hope not.

No comments: