Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a difference a skin makes

It hasn't been that long since I was reminded of just how much graphics has advanced in SL... or perhaps how much better the graphics hardware I use is now, or both... but I was reminded of it again, and of just how much difference a good skin makes, by the photo showing the Eclectic Randomness latex top. Here we crop down to the face:


It makes me feel that much prettier. (And it makes me feel like brushing that stray strand of hair back, but that's not important right now.)

For a very dramatic example, check out the post "Textures: Painted or Photosourced?" in Cheyenne's blog.

UPDATE: Sophrosyne Stenvaag rightly chides me for not mentioning the skin in question, and it occurs to me that I shouldn't hide the response in a comment. It's MVS Xtreme Reality Michelle Red 2 Romantic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't keep us in suspense - what skin is it? :)

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

Oops... It's MVS Xtreme Reality Michelle Red 2 Romantic. Sorry to leave you hanging like that!