Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Eclectic Randomness

Eclectic Randomness has come out with latex prim breasts. (Sigh... they call them "latex implants". I wish they wouldn't.) They have a very convenient UI, and various options, including size and color. (Currently one can choose from twelve colors; I hope a later version will let one pick an arbitrary color, so I can try to adapt them to some other clothing I have... did I mention that you can update them should a new version come out?)

The package includes tank tops in the various colors (and one's choice of undershirt, shirt, or jacket layers to work and play well with other clothing). I'll post photos when I can.

UPDATE: Here's a quick photo--I am happy with the results.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking good there Melissa. :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

I have an alt who'll be giving those a try...

Anonymous said...

They actually look quite comfortable, for when you're lying on the couch, watching the tv with your partner! ;)

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

Thank you all. (And thanks to the folks at Eclectic Randomness. I'll be back.)

Hmmm... I think cloth would be better than latex for watching TV. Crushed velvet, perhaps...

Anonymous said...

(sigh).....and just when I was getting my wardrobe done. Oh well, back to the sewing machine.

That does look great Melissa. Thanks for sharing the info.