Sunday, January 06, 2013

Improvise, Adapt...

I noticed some good news in a blog that is new to me, Big Boobie Babes: "Fantastic News From Lush Boobs". The maker of Lush breast attachments has made it possible for them to use appliers made for Lolas! Tango mesh breast attachments.

In view of the recent interest in Tangos, I'd say that's a wise move, and I hope other breast makers will take notice.

(BTW... I would love to see and try out a set of Lush breast attachments, but I can't find a vendor or store to save my (second) life. I saw a blog entry with a link to SL marketplace, but when I clicked on it, I just went to the Marketplace home page. If you could send me a landmark, I'd be greatly in your debt!)

UPDATE: Many thanks to Eira Kalil for the pointer (see comments); the page gives a link to the in-world store where one can find a demo. The next time you see me, I may be kicking myself for not having noticed the as-vigilant-as-she-is-beautiful-and-talented Maggie Bluxome's report on Lush breasts.

1 comment:

Eira Kalil said...

Melissa, you can get the breasts at https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/d-Lush-Breasts-13/4305445 or if you want to try a demo go to in-world http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hidden%20Cove/55/148/996.

By the way I wonder how she made compatible her breasts with Lolas Tango applier, I was looking to do the same for the Magnus Ubera but I wasn't able to do it, maybe I should to investigate a little more ;).