Thursday, September 20, 2007

VintFalken.com

VintFalken.com is a blog that I can't always get to, alas; for some reason my ISP sends me off to some default "I can't find that URL" page about half the time.

When I can get to it, though, it's well worth reading. She's quite a photographer (and skilled with postprocessing), and posts very useful links to web sites of use to residents of Second Life.

She recently posted a quote from a blog entry by Bejamin Duranske concerning Benjamin Duranske and Prokofy Neva. Google is said to have made changes a while back to try to combat "Google bombing." but I wouldn't say this is on that level.

UPDATE: [slaps forehead] Sorry, Vint! I fixed the link. Everyone, if you want to read about Benjamin Durankse and Prokofy Neva, then you can do so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! But could you pretty please change the second link to point to this article by Benjamin in stead of my blogpost about the article? We're trying to get that one to rank 'good', not mine. *grins*

Anonymous said...

Prok's just a pain. She already has my words on her on the first page of Google (http://www.knowprose.com/node/16993 ).

Because of this, I consider any site which attempts to legitimize her to be a site which legitimizes her personal attacks on others.